Hi all,
A big thank you to everyone for your support over the past two years. Realizing that this blog keeps growing and that the options for making it navigable with blogger are diminishing week by week, I've moved over to WordPress. I hope this doesn't cause any unnecessary inconvenience.
The original article you are looking for is below this short message. After reading, if you have a moment to check out the new (and hardly changed) "The Other Things Matter", please drop in. Would love to hear from you.
So the past week or so I have been crazy busy getting ready for a conference presentation on informal writing within a TBL framework and writing a language awareness paper for my dip TESOL. I tweeted a few days ago that I was going to post my language awareness paper here on my blog, but after reading it over again, I just can't imagine that anyone, except someone absolutely enthralled with the present simple tense, would find anything of interest in these 1900 words over-production. So instead, I am linking to the paper here just in case anyone really, really wants to read it.
Language Awareness Unit, Task 3: Teaching the Hell out of the Simple Present Tense
Sometime later today (or this weekend), I do have a new post itching to be written about some reading exercises I ran in a class the other day. Because in the middle of all this crazy, I really am still teaching classes. And thank god for that.
